Digital Art Concept Painting
Digital Art Concept Painting : In this class you’ll learn key, important principles for composition that are fundamental to background or concept art for film, games and animation, as well as the techniques for digital painting that can be applied to any landscape or environment.
- You’re going to learn how to paint with custom brushes
- How to start your composition with a basic grey-scale sketch
- You’ll learn about limited palettes and how to create your own in order to give your work a cohesive and balanced look
- You’ll learn WHY the rule of thirds works, and you’ll understand that it has much more to do than just simply making a pleasing image.
- You’ll learn how this RULE affects the work that professional concept artists create in the wider context of the animation production.
- You’re also going to learn how to make visual research, how to collect and analyses images for a project, and then how to distill your own vision into a series of thumbnails on which to base your final project.
Everything in this background is painted directly, with a brush stroke. This is an incredibly intuitive and powerful way of painting and I’m going to show you the exact techniques and thoroughly explain everything as I go.
By the end of the class you’ll have a fully realized and major portfolio piece. You’ll also have a clear understanding of how to generate any digital painting for film, because we will have demystified the process from start finish.
I’ve worked as a background artist on many games, animated tv shows and films, and I am passionate about sharing the skillset and knowledge that took me on my art journey. I really hope that this course will open the door for you o start your own art journey.
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best