Morph 3D Type
Adobe After Effects : Morph 3D Type : This class is for everyone who wants to learn Adobe After Effects a bit deeply by making a cool 3D animation!
The key aspect of this class is not only the result, but also the process of creation. We are going to go step by step through a path that will lead you to create any animation.
The goal of this class is not only for you to recreate what I do, but to keep the concepts you’ve learned and use them in your work.
Things we will learn:
- General order of an animation process
- Moodboard: Looking for the visual idea
- Simple design in Adobe Illustrator
- Importing design into After Effects
- Preparing the project for animation
- Parenting hierarchy for the desired motion look
- 3D text (no plug ins!)
- Handwritten text
This is not an introductory class, If you’ve never opened After Effects before, it might get a bit difficult, but not impossible!
Hope you like it, thanks!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best