Houdiniscript writingSoftware usedtutorialTutorial contentVisual Effects
Rohan Dalvi – Introduction to Vex for Visual Effects in Houdini
Introduction to Vex for Visual Effects
Introduction to Vex for Visual Effects in Houdini : This video is an introduction to Vex, which is the programming language available in Houdini. The video doesn’t require any previous knowledge of programming.
What is Vex
- Basic syntax and names of attributes
- Setting basic values for Position and other stuff
- Creating custom parameters in the Wrangle SOP
- How to use the Wrangle SOP instead of the old Point SOP
- Controlling polyextrude using Vex
- Creating ramps in Wrangle SOP
- How to convert a VOP network into Vex.
- and other stuff.
Direct download links 0.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial