Dystopian Rains : The Genesis Elements series of sample and sound expansions are a treasure of amazing elemental building blocks – giving you exciting sonic territories to explore. Each release will showcase specific nature soundscapes, including rains, which are the foundation of Dystopian Rains. Professional recording equipment were utilized to record Nature’s best in amazing quality and clarity. Sources come from the rolling prairies, the mighty Rocky Mountains and from the shores of the Pacific on the Canadian West Coast. All original soundsources were captured in 24-bit, 96khz resolution, not only the industry standard for professional sound effects and nature recordings, but critical to allow for extreme pitch shifting where these sounds are truly remarkable.
Dystopian Rains features both natural rains at different times of day and at different intensities – and designed transformations.
Over 40 soundsources include:
- Delicate, resonating raindrops that are crisp and detailed
- Light, medium and heavy rains with multiple variations
- Nighttime city rains with multiple variations
- Foley rains with multiple variations (they are not actual rains)
- Distant rain and winds with multiple variations
- Winds and noise elements without rain, with multiple variations
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 790 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best