Revit Architecture I
Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training : This Complete Beginners Training Course will lead the user through the basic procedures of designing and integrated building model.
This course is also designed for those people interested in advancing their employment opportunities.
- Complete Beginners Training – No Previous Experience In Revit Architecture Is Necessary. Introduction To Intermediate Level
- PDF Booklet Is Available In Every Lesson, Allowing You To Follow Along With Video Lectures
- PDF Files Have Detail Course Instruction Steps, It Is Recommended To Read All Files For Revit Architecture I Complete Course.
- This Course Contains 12 Separate Lessons Covering Basic To Advanced Concepts In The Latest Versions Of The World’s Most Popular And Versatile BIM Software.
- We Recommend To Complete All 3 Revit Courses To Achieve Level Of “Revit Architecture Certificate”
Lifetime Access to Revit Architecture Course
- Residential / Commercial Assignments are Provided in Revit 2017, Revit 2018 and Revit 2019
Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training is structured the following way:
Lesson 1: Introduction to BIM concepts and Revit Architecture concepts: Revit Interfaces, Key Features: Parametric Design Concepts, Constraints and Interconnected Relationships between views into Building Information Model. And how to create you first Project.
Lesson 2: Introduction to Revit view controls: Setting view properties and using Visibility/Graphic overrides. Exploring 3D view navigation controls. Introduction to view creation.
Lesson 3: Using dimensions and constraints: Methods for selecting and manipulating content. Introduction to editing tools.
Lesson 4: Exploring the concept of Categories, Families, Types and Instances: Accessing family libraries and loading families into a project. Introduction to sketching and sketched features.
Lesson 5: Creating and working with levels: Creating 3D perspectives with Camera Views. Introduction to sheet creation and drawing views.
Lesson 6: Sections: Introduction to Sections and methods for creating building sections, wall sections, and detail sections. Using callout views.
Lesson 7: Custom project templates: Customizing project settings and options.
Lesson 8: Introduction to Compound structure and creating custom wall types: Methods for working with vertically compound walls.
Lesson 9: Creating and modifying footprint roofs: Joining roofs and attaching walls to roofs. Extruding roofs and creating dormer roofs.
Lesson 10: Editing wall profiles: Joining and cutting geometry. Adding wall openings. Using hosted sweeps and sweep profiles with walls and roofs.
Lesson 11: Creating and working with floors: Editing floor edges. Creating foundation walls and structural foundations.
Lesson 12: Creating stairs by sketching runs: Creating stairs by sketching boundaries and risers. Using stair calculation rules and modifying stair properties.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners Training / Working Professional looking to upgrade skills in Revit.
- This Great Revit Course Is For The Students Who Wants To Become Revit Architecture Experts.
- Autodesk Software Users That Wants To Gain Knowledge And Skills In Revit Interface.
- We Recommend To Complete All 3 Revit Courses To Achieve Same Level Of The “Revit Architecture Certificate”
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best