Quick Menu for After Effects
Quick Menu v2.1.2 for after effects : Quick Menu is a launcher that appears over your UI when invoked by a user definable shortcut. It is smart and intuitive and lets you quickly launch effects, plugins, presets, scripts, expressions, extensions and most menu commands in After Effects. This lets you stay focused on creating and not interrupt your workflow hunting through menus.
NEW FEATURES IN 2.0
- Effect is applied to all selected layers.
- Auto-create a Solid or Adjustment layer to apply the effect to.
- Searching Engine matches any part of the command name.
- Case Sensitivity removed from Searching Engine.
- Headless UI.
- UI on a second display.
- Launch Extensions.
- New MENU COMMANDS EDITOR (Add, remove, disable menu commands).
- Added built-in support for the Menu Commands feature for the GERMAN and FRENCH languages.
- Menu Commands feature not restricted for other languages (refer to user guide for details).
- Bug fixes.
QUICK MENU FEATURES
- Launch instantly with keyboard shortcut of your choice.
- No more hunting around menus, wasting valuable time.
- No UI real estate wasted. It only shows up when you need it.
- Just type a few letters and it will find what you need.
- Centralize your favorite expressions, presets, scripts and extensions.
QUICK MENU SUPPORTS
EFFECTS & PLUGINS
- Applies an effect to one or more selected layers.
- Works with all built-in effects and 3rd party plugins.
- Call most commands found in the After Effects (refer to user guide for exceptions).
- Includes scripts installed in Scripts and ScriptUI Panel folders.
- Launches Extensions.
- Launches scripts in both the Scripts and Window (Panels) menus.
- Applies animation preset to the selected layers or active composition.
- Applies an expression to one or more selected properties.
- Runs an ExtendScript snippet to automate some repetitive tasks.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best