Players – Live Performance in Propellerhead Reason
Players – Live Performance
Players – Live Performance in Propellerhead Reason : Ever wondered how DJ/Music producers perform their music Live? Usually you’d see loads of equipment around them; drum pad controllers, midi keyboards, MPC players and possibly an actual synthesiser. This course will teach you how it’s done from beginning to end using Reason and it’s player devices.
- You will require Reason 10 or later
- Some knowledge in the basics of using Reason
- Some kind of midi controller keyboard is needed
We’ll also learn how to write music using players in a unique way in order to get the best out of these incredible music making devices.
Who this course is for :
- People desiring knowledge in Reason’s Player devices to maximise musicality
- If you desire to perform your music live.
- Deeper understanding of Reason’s utility backend
What you’ll learn
- You will have the knowledge on how to perform your own music live
- Be far more creative with your music production
- The ability to use any midi device to control Reason
- Learn Reason’s Player devices in Depth
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial