Photoshop Visualisation for Architects
Photoshop Visualisation for Architects : Architectural Representation is key to a good architectural project understanding. Today, there are tons of 3d render engines that can make your project renders in less than a second, but we all know it can sometimes get very technical and confusing. Although it is important to learn all these programs we also need to know what other options we have. That is where Photoshop comes in. Some of you have probably heard that you can do anything in Photoshop! and it´s true. Well, you can do architectural renders using only photoshop, and here you are going to learn how this is done.
- You should own a PC and have Photoshop installed.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup or any 3d program
- Basic knowledge of architecture terms.
By using only a line image from our sketchup model, we are going to learn and see how to make an architectural image.
- Adjusting your 3d Model
- Mood Board
- Sketch Reference
- Exporting to Photoshop
- Downloading your Textuers
- Foreground Textures
- Background Textures
- Building Textures
- Adding Trees
- Light and Shadows
- Final Adjustments
If you are looking to take your skills to a whole new level, this course is for you. See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- If you are an architecture student you should take this course.
- If you are an architect you should take this course.
- If you are interested in improving your images you should take this course.
What you’ll learn
- They will be able to have a basic understanding of how to create an architecture render using only photoshop! No render engines required!
- Improve their architectural projects with amazing images!
- Understand how renderings are made and how Photoshop can help improve their own renderings.
- Discover magnific tools in photoshop that will improve your workflow and productivity.
- Understand the process of composing an image and creating a mood board to have a better rendering.
- Understand the power of color in your renderings.
- Add textures and adjust them to your projects
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best