Narrative Concept Art
Narrative Concept Art : Learn to communicate a narrative idea using a variety of simple, yet effective Photoshop and painting techniques. Industry veteran Jama Jurabaev will show students shortcuts to stay focused on the creative aspect of their work rather than the technical.
1. Design Principles -Fear of the blank canvas is a struggle every artist must face along their journey. In the first lesson, Jama will share his most effective design rules to overcome beginner obstacles like this. By exploring abstract methods of painting, Jama will show you how to form and visual strong ideas from scratch.
2. Storytelling and Composition – One of the main pillars of storytelling is a strong composition. In this lesson, Jama will do a detailed breakdown of cinematic storytelling and the composition rules which go along with it. You will learn the basics of light, color, camera angles, and more.
3. Storytelling and Composition II- Knowing and understanding the principles of cinematography will have a big impact on your ability to tell your stories. Jama will di a detailed breakdown of cinematic storytelling and the composition rules which go along it. You will learn the basics of light, camera angles and more.
4. Painting Methods – Each artist has their own unique style of painting, but beginners and experts alike struggle with efficiency. Jama will cover the weaknesses and strengths of different painting styles, and how they can affect your workflow.
5. Blending Modes – Blending modes present us with a wonderful opportunity to leave our comfort zone and experiment with happy accidents. Jama will show you how to generate story bits using blending modes in Photoshop to achieve abstract designs.
6. 3D in Photoshop -The less softwares you have to use, the better. Photoshop contains a very powerful set of 3D tools. Jama will show you how to use these simple tools to generate 3D models directly from your silhouette sketches.
7. Matte Painting Techniques – There are many great ways to add complexity to your matte paintings in a short amount of time. However, without proper understanding of these techniques, you might end up doing more harm than good. Jama will demonstrate some best practices to balance efficiency and quality.
8. Visualizing Your Story – Now it’s time to reflect! Using all of the methods covered in the previous lessons, Jama will show you how to create a set of images in order to visualize your story.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best