Multiverse Pro for Maya : Production-grade native USD solution for all Maya versions, with a non-destructive workflow that is fully rendering agnostic. The inter-op hub between Maya ⇆ DCCs in your pipeline.
Designed with ease of use in mind, enables anyone to non-destructively author, layout and lookdev any scene with layered USD assets, compositions, overrides. Hydra-based viewport for previews & playback. Inter-op between Maya, Houdini or other DCC apps or game engines. Unified procedural rendering workflow with low TTFP for all major render engines.
Powered by a new end-to-end multi-threaded architecture, from scene construction to final rendering. Designed to deliver an easy and logical workflow to artists under tight work deadlines and budgets. Featuring UI and UX that are clear, well thought and pleasant. Ready for deployment in production environments of any scale, with a new Python API that is straightforward to use and integrate, abstracting the vastness of the USD APIs.
With Multiverse | USD you have a future-proof 100% native USD solution for Maya that covers all the production steps from modeling, animation, layout, lookdev, scene assembly, mo-cap, crowds, to final shots lighting & rendering, both interactive & offline.
Its non-destructive editing workflow featuring assets, compositions and overrides, simplifies data exchange within your work group, with external partners and between different applications that support USD.
- It works out-of-the-box and delivers utmost performance when writing, reading, playing-back and rendering large production data sets.
- It works with any Maya version: currently supporting 2018, 2019, 2020, on all platforms. Maya 2022 with Python 3 support is scheduled for Q3 2021.
- It talks _directly_ to USD, without any intermediate abstraction layer such as UFE, thus minimizing any potential overhead and memory usage.
- It does not use any “virtual nodes”, this way we keep memory as low as possible and you can always set attributes, overrides, and setup animation keys on overrides.
- It supports all major rendering engines, at multiple versions: Arnold, 3DelightNSI, Redshift, Renderman and VRay.
- It’s incredibly easy to use, with intuitive tools that can be used by any artist, no matter their technical knowledge.
- With its straightforward Python API you can automate your workflow without the need to dig into the vastness of the USD APIs.
- It works as the perfect companion of Solaris in a Maya ⇆ Houdini pipeline.
- It can read animated USD skeletons from Vicon Shogun and link them to static USD meshes with skeleton thus effectively transferring the animation. It also supports the Maya blend shapes deformer.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best