Modeling a Matchstick and burning it down
Cinema 4D tutorial download
Modeling a Matchstick and burning it down in Cinema 4D : In this course I will show you how to easily create a match using VDB Modeling. Then we will transform it into a burnt match with the help of vertex maps, deformer and fields. We will also create and integrate some Octane materials.
- Cinema 4D R20 (or higher)
- Octane Render
- We will take care of the following material contents:
- Creating the Matschstick Model with VDB Modelling
- Setting up the Camera and lights
- Creating Our Materials and Combinie them With A Vertex Map
- Creating The Transition using a Vertex Map, Fields and Deformer
- TurbulenceFD Tip/Show off/ Breakdown
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is for those who want to extend their understanding of VDB modeling, deformer, fields, vertex maps and octane.
What will you learn?
You will learn to use the new VDB Modeling tool in Cinema 4D. As well as the combination of deformers, fields, vertex maps and octane materials. And some basic light setup.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best