Model And Texture Stylized Props
Model And Texture Stylized Props for Videogames 2018 : Learning 3D in general can be very confusing and time-consuming when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you. We´ll be going through all the tools and concepts of modeling and texturing in very detailed videos.
- Basic Maya Knowledge
- Basic zBrush Knowledge
- Basic Substance Painter Knowledge
- Access to the software: Maya, zBrush and Substance Painter
We will only be working with industry standard software. That way, you´ll be prepared for any professional challenges that may be presented to you.
In this course, we will create a game ready asset from A to Z.
Some of the topics covered on the course are:
- Base mesh modeling
- Hard Surface Sculpting
- UV mapping
- Map Baking
This course will not only be useful to new users. Intermediate to advanced students will find content in these lessons very useful too, as we go through the fundamentals of modeling and texturing using powerful modeling techniques and shortcuts.
After finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to create your own props of games.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D modeling and texturing.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to expand their knowledge.
- Intermediate artists looking to learn and train their skills in video game asset creation.
- Anyone who is passionate about video games and willing to work hard.
What you’ll learn
- Model and texture video game assets for next gen platforms.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best