Minimalist vs. Maximalist Interior Design
Minimalist vs. Maximalist Interior Design : Redesign a room from your home to make it look more minimal, more maximal or the perfect blend of the two. In this class, you will learn the principles of interior design that contribute to the minimal or the maximal look and I will teach you simple steps you can take to achieve that look.
- Love for design.
In this class you will learn:
- Why styles do not matter: where you will learn how the architectural styles have shifted between simplicity and complexity
- How simplicity and complexity contribute to what we consider beautiful
- How to curate your objects to make a space look beautiful despite the high number of objects
- How “grouping”, “families” and “repetition” contribute to how we perceive a space
- How the shape of objects can influence the complexity of a space and how we feel around it
- How to pick colours strategically in order to make a space look more simple or more complex
- How the arrangement of objects in the space can create a sense of simplicity or complexity
At their core, Minimalists and Maximalism are nothing other than extreme simplicity and extreme complexity. And with this class, I want to teach you the tools that create simplicity and complexity in interior design. You will learn about:
Density, Variety, Shape, Colour and Arrangement
but also how simplicity and complexity contribute to what we consider beautiful.
I guess what lies behind this class is my desire to help you detach from generic styles and marketing campaigns and empower you to create environments that suit your personal needs and desires. Throughout your life, you will swing back and forth between simplicity and complexity. You might start out as a minimalist, as your life and family will grow, you might turn into a maximalist, at some point you might want to swing towards minimalism again.No matter what comes, I want you to feel empowered to go up or down on the spectrum of complexity with ease.
I also want you to treat minimalism and maximalism like a buffet. You can absolutely be a minimalist that is surrounded by vivid colours and art and you can definitely be an environmentally conscious maximalist. It doesn’t have to be either-or, it can be both and.
I hope you are just as excited about learning, as I have been teaching this class.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning how to design their own home.
What you’ll learn
- The principles of interior design that create minimalistic and maximalistic style.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best