Learn to create Visual effects using Maya
Maya 2018 VFX – Learn to create Visual effects using Maya : In this intermediate level course, you will be taken through a VFX shot from start to finish by creating a crashed spaceship complete with CGI smoke!
- Students should have a good basic knowledge of Maya before taking this course
- A minimum of 16 gb of ram for smoke simulation and rendering
- Maya 2018 or 2017
- Download latest version of Arnold version 126.96.36.199 or above
Start by matching the movement of your real camera in the computer using Autodesk Matchmover which is available for FREE.
You will then model your spaceship using the industry standard Maya 2018 and unwrap the objects UVs so you can create textures.
This course is designed to give you as much information as possible for you to create your own shots using the same workflow.
Take this course today to start creating photorealistic VFX shots!
Who this course is for :
- Anyone who wants to add a model made in the computer to video footage
- Anyone who wants to create smoke in Maya
- Anyone one who wants to get into the VFX industry
- Anyone who wants to composite Computer graphics into live action footage
What you’ll learn :
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 3.4 GB:
CGArchives Is The Best