Material Rendering in Photoshop 2020 Concept Art : Learning Illustration and Rendering has never been easier. In this series of videos, I will teach you how to Render Materials using Photoshop in very detailed videos.
- Basic Photoshop Knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- Access to a PC or Mac with Photoshop
In this course, we will create a series of materials from A to Z. From planning the task, exploring ideas, studying references, detailing surfaces, and all the necessary tools, tips, and tricks to rendering professional looking materials.
We will do a project together, and I will explain every step in a very detailed manner, to make sure that after finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to follow the exercises with me.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message or post any questions in the Q&A section if you encounter any issue, I will do my best to help you solve these issues.
So please, take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Artists looking to continue their Photoshop knowledge
- Artists that want to learn more about materials and rendering
- Beginner artists looking to learn Photoshop and Illustration Fundamentals
What you’ll learn
- Painting Materials Using Photoshop
- Material Rendering Fundamentals
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best