Master Organic Modeling
Master Organic Modeling with Gio Nakpil : Under the guidance of Gio Nakpil, students will sculpt their own 3D character model designs using Pixologic ZBrush and traditional sculpting techniques.
Learn how to be fearless in your work. Go beyond your comfort zone and infuse naturalistic realism in your characters. The course will explore basic forms and structure breakdown, as well as delving into character refinement and final detailing.
Whether it’s for portfolio building, overall skill improvement, or mastering organic modeling, this class is perfect for intermediate to advanced ZBrush character modelers who want to take their work to the next level.
Intermediate to Advanced ZBrush experience
What You’ll Learn
- An advanced understanding of form hierarchy.
- How to effectively and quickly block in your character model from a sphere.
- Improve bone structure comprehension in relation to musculature
- How muscles and forms bulge, compress, and stretch within a pose.
- See how traditional master sculptors approach their work and how to translate this information digitally.
- How to be fearless in your work and not rely on the symmetry brush.
- Take your models beyond the T pose! Gain deeper insight on posing your models for maximum visual impact.
- How to use ZBrush tools to simulate traditional clay sculpting.
- Introduction – What is Form?
- Philosophy on Form
- Primary Shapes
- Secondary Shapes
- Tertiary Shapes
- Surface Detail and Polish
- Posing Your Model
- Form in Motion
What you need
- Laptop or Desktop w/Monitor
- ZBrush Software
- High speed internet connection
Pictures of this course :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best