Marvelous Designer Clothing Patterns
Marvelous Designer Clothing Patterns, Presets & Textures : The physical properties of the fabric define how the cloth will drape, hang, simulate, move and react in animations.
It can take a long time and a lot of practice to find the perfect combination of the settings, in order to get the garment looking just right.
For some complex garments, especially quilted or puffed clothes, unless you really know what you are doing (and have the understanding and experience of how the cloth reacts to every change of a setting), it can take a long time (and sometimes luck) to achieve the perfect result you need.
Our Huge Library of Custom Physical Property Presets is Simply Invaluable!
You’ll be using them again and again in every project, from the smallest thing like a button or a cuff to complex quilted jackets.
Why waste time and money recreating the wheel when you can get it here ready for use?
This one time offer will provide you a big library of MD custom physical property presets.
- This Mega Pack includes our entire library of over +300 Marvelous custom physical property presets.
- It will cover you for practically every common clothing part and item you will need to make.
- Simply load in the preset you need, when you need it, and avoid wasting much time on trial and error .
- Apply our custom Marvelous Designer physical property presets to any garment you make for instant results.
You’ll Get Marvelous Fabric Presets for :
- Different skirts
- Pleating panels
- Shirts, tops & hoodies
- Sleeves & shoulder straps
- Hoods & stiff hood rims
- Capes and cloaks
- Tuxedo presets
- Hat presets
- Buttons (very important to have a proper setting, or else the buttons curl up like dead beetles and don’t keep their shape!)
- Collars (for regular shirts & jackets collars, as well a special stiff standing up collar)
- Belts and waist bands (for simulation and some specific ones for animations)
- Bathing robe (incl. Preset to keep a knotted belt from opening up)
- Stiff connecting strips to hold capes together
- Soft piping and stiff piping
- Ribbons and bows
- Zipper strips
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 277 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best