Lumion for Arch Viz
Lumion for Arch Viz: Photorealistic Renderings in 2.5 Hrs : In this course, the instructor will start you from the beginning with a SketchUp model. The SketchUp model will be linked to Lumion we will start the rendering process (Note: various types of models can be imported into Lumion, not just SketchUp). With just a couple of hours, you will have gone through the essential settings in Lumion, and you will start creating photorealistic renderings of your own. By the end, you will have a nice piece to add to your portfolio.
- Access to Lumion (Free Trial Available)
- Access to SketchUp is helpful, but not essential
- Basic computer knowledge. Some 3D background is helpful.
The magic of Lumion is how intuitive it is, and how it streamlines the rendering process into something that everyone can easily understand. If you are an architect or a designer who needs visualizations / renderings, but hasn’t yet been able to learn complex rendering workflows, this is the course for you. With a simple UI, a vast library, and all the necessary tools in Lumion, you will be rendering photoreal images in no time.
It’s time to take your SketchUp and Revit models to the next level with Lumion. There is no faster / easier way to go from basic model, to stunning visualization.
Students will go through:
- Starting a new project
- Importing your project
- Placing objects in your scene
- Modifying objects
- Create realistic materials
- Create realistic landscapes
- Adding post processing effects
- Create realistic final renderings
This course is brought to you by LearnArchViz, a trusted source for architectural visualization training. The instructor, Andy, has partnered with LearnArchViz in order to bring his expert knowledge of Lumion to you. Andy and LearnArchViz will be here to provide support in the Q&A section of the course in a timely manner.
Who this course is for:
- Architects who need quick & easy design visualizations
- Architecture students who need an efficient way to communicate their design ideas
- Any designer who needs the ability to quickly iterate through different design ideas
- Students who want to explore photo realistic renderings without the steep learning curve of more complicated programs
- Designers and Architects who want to take their models and hop into rendering immediately
- Professionals looking to start learning a new rendering engine
What you’ll learn
- Create your first photo realistic architectural rendering with Lumion in just a few hours! No experience required!
- Easily turn your SketchUp (or other models) projects into photorealistic renderings
- Learn all the essential functions of Lumion from scratch in just a few hours
- Use the project files to create a beautiful exterior rendering to use for your portfolio
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best