Low Poly Modeling in Cinema 4D – Vol 1: 3D Buildings
Modeling and Texturing 3D Buildings
Low Poly Modeling in Cinema 4D – Modeling and Texturing 3D Buildings : In this course you will learn the process of creating beautiful low poly buildings in Cinema 4D. We will start with an empty file and work our way up to modeling and texturing 8 different low poly buildings.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Cinema 4D and 3D in general.
- Students should have Cinema 4D installed in their computers (any version).
- Students must have a desire to learn and practice new 3D skills starting from Day 1.
We will use a variety of modeling techniques and also a recycling method that will help you save lots of time in this and any other project you work in the future.
We will also use different selection sets to be able to texture our objects without the need of UV mapping.
This course focuses on creating the different buildings you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any other low poly building you desire.
I’m confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the low poly modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own amazing 3D art.
Who this course is for :
- This course is for people interested in modeling high quality low poly objects in Cinema 4D.
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- This course is for beginners and intermediate students.
What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful low poly buildings using Cinema 4D.
- Understand the low poly modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Texture low poly objects using selection sets.
- Apply their new knowledge in different Cinema 4D projects.
- Become more confident and fluent in Cinema 4D.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial