Modeling and Texturing a Mechanical Dog
Modeling and Texturing a Mechanical Dog : Lennard Claussen is back with another incredible hard surface project. This time he walks you through his process for how to create a mechanical dog using Maya, Substance Painter, and Photoshop. Lennard shares his personal scripts as well as a handful of tools that he uses to speed up his workflow when creating complex high poly meshes.
In this step-by-step tutorial, you will also gain insight into Lennard’s expert techniques for creating believable and highly detailed materials, and how he creates his quality renders. Whether you’re a hard surface artist or a look dev artist, you won’t want to miss this tutorial.
- 17 hours step-by-step video tutorial
- Kitbash model details
- Exclusive discount code for Maya plugin HardMesh
- Maya Scripts & Marking Menus
- Bonus Geometry Files
- 1080 Resolution
- Stream video directly (for Studios who need downloadable files, get in touch)
- Software Used
- Substance Painter
- Familiar with software used
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 25 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best