Learn to Create Hand-Painted Textures
Learn to Create Hand-Painted Textures for Games : In this course you will learn how to make Hand-Painted Textures for Video Games. You will learn how to make beautiful textures from scratch. You will gain all the knowledge that you need to paint stylized materials that you can use in your video game.
- Art Fundamentals Knowledge (Not obligatory)
- Graphic Tablet (Not obligatory)
You will start by learning the basics of Krita :
- How to make a new document
- How to make a layout
- How to use the tools
- How to paint seamless textures with the poweful Wrap Around Mode
After learning the basics of Krita you are going to work in complete textures from zero, we’ll take a look at the workflow of making a texture:
- Gather the reference to learn from it
- Paint the basic shapes and colors
- Add details like cracks, holes, bumps and highlights to your texture
- Refine your texture
- Adjust the contrast and colors
- And create variations to break with the monotony
We’re going to work in 3 textures from start to finish. I suggest you to follow along making lots of different textures, the best way to learn is to practice.
The course contains lectures that will teach you step by step the process of making a stylized texture, at the end of the course you will learn how to take your texture and turn it into a 3D PBR Material.
I offer full feedback on the work that you produce, I will also answer all the questions that you can have about hand-painting textures.
So if you are a game artist, game designer, programmer wanting to learn how to create hand-painted textures for videogames this course is for you!
Who this course is for :
- Artists who want to learn a new style.
- Aspiring Game Artists.
- Game Designers who want a bigger skill-set.
- Programmers who want to learn to make art for their games.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to paint textures for videogames
- Learn to gather information from reference
- Learn a free painting software
- Learn to make a PBR material from your texture
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best