Amazing Cloth Animation
Learn How To Do Amazing Cloth Animation : The course is well organized and it’s a good beginner course. I would recommend this for anybody wanting to learn the basics of unreal cloth simulation.
- What software is required?
- Unreal Engine 4 (any of these versions 4.19, 4.20, 4.21are required to use the Paragon Characters)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
In this course you will learn the simple, easy steps to apply real-time cloth animation to your characters! Once a very difficult task, the folks at Epic Games have made this process a lot easier and actually FUN to do!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
You will have access to the amazing Paragon SEVAROG and Paragon NARBASH characters that are fully rigged and come complete with motion-capture animations!
ONLY A FEW SIMPLE STEPS ARE NECESSARY
You will be taken thru the EASY step-by-step process of painting cloth weights to create your animation. You will learn how to use the WIND tool inside of Unreal Engine 4 to get your character’s clothing to blow in the wind! (This is a little known feature)
Best of all, the process is simple, and anyone can do it once they follow the steps!
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT PHYSICS ASSETS AND HOW TO CREATE AMAZING ANIMATIONS WITH IT
In this course you will learn about physics assets and how to set it up on your character to create amazing animations that look like it took you days to hand animate! This is one of the hidden features of Unreal Engine 4 that few have figured out how to use. It’s amazingly powerful – you’re going to LOVE IT!
You will learn how to create reusable animation assets that can be imported into Sequencer, blended with other animations and then exported out into a cinematic movie file!
Who this course is for:
- Artists, hobbyists, filmmakers and game developers interested in learning the powerful cloth and clothing tools in UE4
What you’ll learn
- Includes the incredibly detailed Paragon SEVAROG and Paragon NARBASH fully rigged characters!
- You will learn how to use the incredibly fun and powerful cloth tools in Unreal Engine in a few easy steps!
- You will learn the easy, simple steps to create real-time cloth animation inside of Unreal Engine 4!
- You will learn how to use physics assets in UE4 that will interact with cloth and clothing
- No additional software programs are needed to achieve cloth simulation & animation other than UE4
- You will learn how to create an “Animation Asset” from your cloth and physics character setup
- Use your characters in games, film, television and commercials!
- Easy and fun – once you know the simple steps!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best