Learn Character Design
Learn Character Design, Rigging and Walk Cycle Animation : Do you want to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to Design characters and After Effects to create a walk cycle animation?
Do you want to learn how to design your own character and create a walk cycle animation?
- Have access to Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
- Some Very Basic Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
This course is for either character designers or animators who want to learn the basics of these software to use the new set of skills on their projects.
In this course, I’m going to guide you all the way from designing your own custom character, to Animating it in After Effects.
I’m going to guide you through on how to set up your interface for character design.
We’re going to learn how to use all of the necessary tools to create a character in Adobe Illustrator, And how to properly layer it for animation in after effects. We will learn how to import properly our Illustrator files to after effects.
In after effects, I’m going to teach you how to create a rig using Duik, Create a 5 phase walk cycle animation, And how to import Your character animation into different compositions.
This is a very practical course, That will give you the Practical knowledge of Designing and creating your own custom characters in adobe illustrator And creating a five phase walk cycle animation in adobe After Effects.
So what are you waiting for click on enroll now And let’s get started!
Who this course is for :
- Beginner Character Designers
- Beginner Character Animators
- Beginner Illustrator Users
- Beginner After Effects Users
- Beginner Motion Graphics Designers
What you’ll learn
- Character Design in Adobe Illustrator
- Rigging in Adobe After Effects
- Creating a 5-Phase Walk Cycle Animation
- Using Essential Tools In Adobe Illustrator
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 581 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best