Inventory Examine Interface
Inventory Examine Interface – Game Development :The Inventory Examine Interface is a blueprint driven Inventory system great for escape room, puzzle solving, treasure hunts and adventure games. This system allows you to pick up objects in the game, examine them by tumbling them around in 3D, then take them into your inventory. You can drop the items, throw the items or use the items depending on what it is. Also included in the system are ‘Interact’ object blueprints to activate/animate/open/close things like drawers and doors when you click on them and connect them to items in your inventory like keys and other tools.
- Fully 3D turn and tumble of item being examined
- Inventory assets obey physics and gravity rules for throwing and dropping actions
- Create items to be picked up, examined in 3D and taken into inventory
- Create items to be interacted with in the world like doors and drawers that tie directly into items in your inventory like keys or lock picks
- Inventory Menu Interface with roll over action buttons (Drop, Use, Throw)
- Heavily commented modifiable blueprint system
- Templates include variables for setting up item name, description, thumbnail, 3D mesh to use when examining the item close up, if the item is ‘Takable’, ‘Usable’ and more
- Completely customizable and modifiable to suit your individual requirements.
- Some knowledge of how blueprints work is recommended for editing and customizing
- Intended platform: Works on Windows and Mac
- Demo scene included showcasing Take-able items, Examine Only Items, Usable Items, Throw-able Items, Interact Items (opening drawer), and Interact Item with lock (unlocked with key when in inventory)
- Migrate-able to new or existing projects
- PDF Step by Step instructions for setting up and getting started.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 143 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best