Introduction to Design Sketching
Introduction to Design Sketching : Do you want to get ideas out of your head and onto the page? Do you want to be able to explore shapes or concepts quickly and clearly? Do you want to learn a professional skill set used by Industrial Designers every day?
- A pen and paper!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Drawing is a learned skill — that means anyone can learn it, and I’ll show you how.
In this class, we start from zero — no previous experience required. We’ll go over the basics and work our way up to complex shapes.
Along the way you’ll be given tons of exercises designed to build muscle memory, train technique, and increase your comfort level.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Industrial Design Students
- Engineers, architects, concept artists, or other creatives looking to add to their toolbox
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw from their imagination
What you’ll learn
- How to use Design Sketching to draw objects from your imagination
- How to draw objects in perspective
- Advanced techniques like how to mirror or repeat features in your drawings
- How to draw straight lines, freehand!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 8.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best