Intro to Motion Graphics
Intro to Motion Graphics: Explainer Videos From Storyboard to Animation : Explainer videos are animated videos that explain a business and also convey the value of a business. There are so many awesome explainer videos created for all kinds of businesses to drive traffic and sales as well as generate awareness for products and services.
Explainer videos are in high demand. Once you know how to animate explainer videos, it will make you a more marketable animator that can take on different kinds of fun projects
In this course, I will take you step by step from receiving a storyboard to rendering out our final explainer video animation. Here are the topics that we will cover in this course:
- Complete professional explainer workflow from AI to AE
- How to customize or come up with your storyboards
- How to setup your illustration for animation
- How to setup After Effects project for explainer video
- How to animate each scene in After Effects
- How to easily animate transitions between scenes
- A variety of tools inside After Effects
- Tons of keyboard shortcuts and tips and tricks in After Effects that will speed up your workflow
- How to work with animation principles-Overshoot and Anticipation
- How to edit speed graph to bring life to your animation
- Apply simple wiggle expression in After Effects
The concepts and techniques covered in this course are fundamentals and essential workflows that you will be able to apply to any explainer video that you work on. Some of the basic tools, tips and tricks of After Effects can also be translated into any type of projects.
This is an introductory course and it’s for anyone who wants to learn the professional workflow of animating an explainer video, getting into motion design, adding animation to your graphic design and illustration.
Although it’s an introductory course, there are a lot of things that we need to cover in this course, so a basic understanding of design tools from Adobe suites will make this course easier to follow.
Direct download links 1.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best