How to Draw Heads – Step by Step – From Any Angle
How to Draw Heads
How to Draw Heads – Step by Step – From Any Angle : Drawing Heads confidently is an extremely important skillset for any Artist!
- You should have a basic understanding of drawing simple forms.
- You can use pencil and paper or digital drawing software if you prefer.
In this course, you will learn how to draw a variety of heads and faces from any angle. You will learn popular techniques such as the Andrew Loomis method. Breaking down the face into thirds. How to align features of the face and establish proportions. You will also learn how to draw individual areas of the face. We will cover eyes, mouths, noses, hair, and face shapes. These individual sections will give you more confidence when constructing the entire head of your character.
This How to Draw Heads from Any Angle Course is currently at 13 Hours of Content. It includes the PDF/JPEG Art Files to work along with as well.
You will also learn how to distort or caricature the head and facial features. This allows you to come up with all sorts of inventive concepts. Not being too strict with the creation of your characters proportions can also be a lot more fun. By the end of this course you will have a firm understanding of the rules when drawing the human head as well as how to bend them for your creative needs!
This course is great for students that want to learn the basic construction techniques for drawing the human head or for more advanced artists that want to use a less structured approach. These lectures cover male and female character types with a variety of hair, expressions, face shapes, and view points.
I have also included a new section on Facial Expressions. Here you will learn how to draw various expressions to your characters that allow you to tell a better story with your illustrations.
I hope you find this course to be extremely valuable and I am here to answer any questions as well as update lectures to make this a better learning experience for everyone. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Who this course is for:
- Any artist that wants to improve their abilities to draw heads and faces with more variety.
- Any artist that struggles with drawing the head at various angles and proportions.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to draw the heads of your characters more effectively.
- You will be able to draw more variety in your character designs.
- You will have more confidence with drawing facial features for your characters.
- You will be able to draw and design characters from your imagination!
Direct download links 1.46 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial