Intro To Octane for Blender
Intro To Octane for Blender: Tired of rendering with Cycles and Eevee in Blender? Give Octane a try! This tutorial is an introduction to the Octane plugin for Blender 2.83 and how I use it in a Concept Design workflow.
Basic overview and first steps with Octane for Blender Translating the most common Cycles/Eevee shaders into Octane World and Render settings Imager and Post Processing effects.
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.83 Octane Edition
- Octane Server Prime/Studio/Enterprise
- knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent (Affinity Photo etc)
- almost 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- basic 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased models can’t be included due to licensing restrictions) – make sure to use the Octane plugin version when opening this file!
- PSD file for the final images
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best