xpFluids V01 : Form & Space / 3D Drawing & PerspectiveThis tutorial extensively investigates creating small to medium scaled Liquid Simulation using X-Particles within Cinema 4D. Techniques will include pouring, sticking and colour mixing for creating viscous liquid effects used for such things as paint, gels, slime, goo, saliva and chocolate to name but a few.
This tutorial xpFluids V01 solely focuses on the xpFluidPBD solver object and does not go into the xpFluidFX solver. Justin will cover medium to large scaled fluid simulations with the next tutorial; XPFluids V02.
xpFluids V01 COVERS :
- The basic fundamental settings of the xpFluidPBD solver.
- The X-Particles project scene settings.
- Emitters – Standard, volumes & objects, Particle Radius
- Particle Groups, Modifiers, Actions & Questions related to the simulations.
- Meshing your simulation – OVDBMesher
- Collisions – Objects, surface adhesion techniques.
- Wetmaps, Vertex Maker & use of Fields for control.
- Colour mixing.
BONUS SCENE FILES
Bonus Scene Files are provided of Justin’s setups, some of which use Redshift for Rendering. The training introduces over 60 working files throughout the course, however Justin being the boss that he is provides even more! Another 15 plus in fact! These bonus scenes are final scene setup files to allow you an opportunity for deeper exploration. Thank you, Justin!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best