Megacity Streets – Kitbash, Design and Process : We’ll be going back to the megacity but this time on the ground. Digging deep into the Blade Runner bag of tricks we’re looking at the design and process of creating a bustling cyberpunk street level scene with lots of neon, rain and fog.
What topics are covered?
- Thoughts on reference and inspiration
- Kitbashing and modeling
- Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Concept designers and other creatives who want to learn about environment creation and a 3D heavy workflow.
What will I get?
- 2+ hour video tutorial with narration
- Reference images and textures
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- 3D application (e.g. Modo, Blender, C4D etc)
- 2D application (e.g. Photoshop, Procreate etc)
- Basic knowledge in a 3D application
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I’m a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
Pictures of this course :
Direct download links 2.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best