Lookdev and Light your Zbrush Sculpts
Lookdev and Light your Zbrush Sculpts by Tom Newbury : In this tutorial, you will gain the knowledge to take an unfinished sculpture, or speed sculpt from Zbrush and render it out as a realistic traditional sculpture.
- I show you how to prepare the sculpt in Zbrush.
- We then build out the Light Rig from scratch.
- I go over the latest Industry Standard in ACEScg Colour Management and how to implement it in Maya.
- We then build out all of the shaders from scratch.
- In the last chapter, we take the renders into Photoshop for some quick Post Effects to add the final touches.
This tutorial series is recorded in Real-Time, and I go over every step of my process in detail to make sure you get the most out of this learning experience.
The tutorial is made up of 9 chapters, and contains a little over 2 hours of content.
I will also be providing the light rig scene file with all of the geometry and shading networks.
I will be unable to provide the textures used in this tutorial due to them being owned by a third party. But I do show you the websites which provide them so you can download them yourself and just plug them into my already existing network.
The software used in this tutorial are:
- Maya 2019
Even though I have used these specific pieces of software, the techniques should translate to any package.
List of Chapters:
I hope you learn something new from this tutorial.
Original Concept for bust sculpture by Brad Rigney.
Pictures of this course :
Direct download links 0.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best