Godot Beginner Course
Godot Beginner Course – 2D Game Development Fundamentals : In this beginner’s course, you will learn the basics of the Godot game engine. You don’t need any prior experience with game development, this course is aimed at complete beginners who have no previous knowledge of game development but know the basics of programming. This course aims to be an introduction to game development with Godot and help beginners get started with creating games.
- A computer with internet connection.
- Understanding of basic programming principles. If you know variables, functions, loops and OOP you are good to go.
- A desire to learn game development.
In this course you will learn:
- Fundamentals of the Godot game engine
- How to use nodes and scenes (Godot’s building blocks)
- Scripting with GDScript
- How to design games in the Godot game engine. You are going to learn the mindset of a Godot developer when it comes to designing a project.
- How to create a 2D game in Godot. You are going to create your first 2D game from scratch.
- All the basic knowledge you need to get started with making games with Godot.
At the end of this course, you will have a solid grasp of the basics of Godot that you can start building upon. You will be able to start developing your own games by yourself!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to get started with game development with Godot.
- Experienced developers coming from a different engine who want to learn Godot.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best