GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing and Graphic Design
- A UDEMY BEST-SELLER WITH 8,000+ STUDENTS
- MORE GIMP CONTENT THAN ANY OTHER COURSE WITH 250+ LECTURES, OVER 30 HOURS OF CONTENT
- OVER 2,000 REVIEWS WITH A 4.5 STAR RATING – MORE REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER GIMP COURSE
- THE FASTEST GROWING GIMP COURSE ON UDEMY
- Know how to take photos with your own camera and upload photos to your computer.
- Prior knowledge of how layers work within GIMP is a plus, though not entirely necessary.
- Know how to use a computer.
It’s finally time for you to master GIMP.
Do you just wish you knew all of the great things GIMP had to offer (especially as an alternative to or replacement for Photoshop)? Have you taken photos with your camera but don’t know how to edit them? Are you struggling to make your images look great or professional in GIMP? Are you curious as to what GIMP can offer as a graphic design program? Not sure which methods are best for getting professional results?
This is the course for you!
Join over 8,000 students and start mastering GIMP 2.10 today! This course has more in-depth GIMP 2.10 content than any other course on the platform, plus tons of projects, assignments and course resources to help you practice the skills learned in each lecture.
Get familiar with photo editing in GIMP 2.10 to improve your photos and master photo retouching with this BEST SELLING course, taught by a 9 year GIMP expert and photographer. No Photoshop required!
In This Course, You’ll Learn:
Getting started with GIMP
The GIMP layout and other GIMP Basics
A comprehensive overview of ALL GIMP tools in the Toolbox, including:
- Selection Tools
- Path Tool
- Transform Tools
- Paint Tools
- Text Tool
- Miscellaneous Tools
Setting up the program interface for photo retouching
Opening RAW images into GIMP
Editing your photos to improve their color and quality
- Color balancing
- levels adjustment
- Brightness & Contrast
- Sharpening an image
- Touching up an image
- Eye enhancement
- Creating a “Vogue” look
Designing a Photo Collage Using Multiple Images and Layer Masks
All 38 layer modes found in GIMP for blending images
- Includes explanations of each Layer Mode Type
Scaling and cropping your images, including cropping images into a circle shape
Enhancing your photos with lighting effects and filters
Editing Black and White Photos
Creating social media banners for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Includes free templates for social media banners
Exporting your images out of GIMP for use in print or web projects
PLUS you’ll get access to over 10 hours of Bonus Photo Editing Tutorials, Graphic Design Tutorials, and Photo Manipulation Tutorials (including GIMP 2.10 tutorials) at the end of the course – commercial free – to help you further develop and acquire new GIMP skills! Tutorials cover a wide range of topics, including:
Top 5 Photo Enhancement Techniques
- Fix Dark Portrait Lighting the RIGHT Way
- Picture in Text with 3D Pop-out Effect
- Rain Effect Photo Manipulation Tutorial
- GEGL, Explained
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with GIMP
- Acne Removal and Improving Skin Complexion
- What’s new in every GIMP 2.10 release version, including: GIMP 2.10.2, GIMP 2.10.4, GIMP 2.10.6, GIMP 2.10.8, GIMP 2.10.10, GIMP 2.10.12, GIMP 2.10.14, GIMP 2.10.18, GIMP 2.10.20, GIMP 2.10.22, and GIMP 2.10.24
- How to Open RAW Images in GIMP 2.10 (using Darktable)
- How to Fix Old and Severely Damaged Photos
- How to Recolor Photos
- How to Import Palettes
- How to Create Pixel Art (For Game Design)
- and more!
Who this course is for:
- All skill levels looking to improve their knowledge of GIMP’s features, filters, and tools.
- Beginner GIMP users who want to get familiar with this free photo editor.
- Photographers who want to edit their photos on a free and powerful piece of software.
- Beginner GIMP users who want to learn how to edit their photos.
- For those who want to “Photoshop” images but prefer GIMP or don’t want to buy Photoshop.
- Intermediate GIMP users who have used the program before or are familiar with it but want to expand their
- knowledge of the photo editing aspects of the program.
- For those who want to master the various photo editing tools in GIMP.
- For those who want to familiarize themselves with the various design tools in GIMP
- For those who want to become more creative with their photo editing.
- For users who want to use GIMP for personal or professional art, design, and photography projects
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 23.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial