character designdigital paintingPhotoshopSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
Fundamentals of Character Design with Randy Bishop
Fundamentals of Character Design
Fundamentals of Character Design with Randy Bishop : Character design is about more than technical skill. This course will help you to think like a designer and understand the most important aspects of the process, including:
- Character Relationships
- A Designer’s Responsibilities
- And many more.
- Follow along with Randy Bishop and get a better understanding of the thought and effort that should accompany character design as well as the most important things to keep in mind during the process.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to think like a designer and understand the character design process
- Understand the most important aspects of the storytelling process
- Learn to identify and differentiate between the common character archetypes
- Learn why costuming is a vitally important part of character design
- Learn how to create character model sheets to aid the production team to take your design into production
- Learn how to effectively design a character lineup that works
- Who is this course for
- For artists who are looking for a way to enhance their character design prowess.
- For you who want to design characters for animation.
- For Intermediate / Advanced levels.
This course includes
- 2+ hours of on-demand videos
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 284 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial