From Painting to Pattern
From Painting to Pattern in Photoshop – Creating a Repeat explained 1-on-1 : Are you ready to turn your watercolor paintings into a seamlessly repeating pattern, for use on products, fabric, and more? In this class, I will cover the steps involved from painting your watercolor elements, to scanning them in and cleaning them up in Photoshop, and finally creating your repeat pattern.
- Discover my tips for designing elements for patterns using watercolor
- Learn how to clean up your watercolor paintings in Photoshop and remove the paper background
- Have fun designing your pattern in Photoshop and learn how to create a perfectly repeating tile
- Mockup your new pattern on products, and share your work with the class!
There are lots of methods out there for creating repeat patterns – this method is perfect for you if you want to keep the handmade texture of your watercolor paintings or drawings and prefer using Photoshop over Illustrator. This is also a great class for any new or aspiring surface designer.
- Basic Photoshop and watercolor painting skills are helpful for taking this class (check out my Watercolor Basics class here if you are brand new to watercolor!)
- Supplies needed include a scanner, basic watercolor painting materials, and Adobe Photoshop
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best