Foundry – Modo : Creative 3D modeling, animation, texturing and rendering tools
Modo’s powerful and flexible 3D modeling, animation, texturing and rendering toolset empowers artists to explore and develop ideas without jumping through technical hoops. Modo® is your starting point for creative exploration.
With powerful direct and procedural modeling toolsets, the reinvisioned MeshFusion and easy to use topology features, Modo’s modeling moxie is unmatched.
Rendering & Shading Section
mPath, Modo’s physically-based hybrid renderer combined with iterative denoising technology, lets you visualize your designs intuitively and with less waiting.
Build your own specialized tools with Modo’s tool pipe system, then create custom gesture controls for it with OmniHaul. With Modo, every job you do becomes easier, as you continually develop new efficiencies.
Animation and Rigging
Modo has a powerful Order of Operations deformation system that when combined with Rig Clay, enables anyone to intuitively modify geometry like a pro. Now rigging in Modo empowers both the most technical rigger and 3D beginners alike.
Customize your experience
- Create custom tools and gestures for tool control
- Organize your UI to show only the tools you need
- Concept and test scripts directly with instant feedback
Love modeling again
- Rapidly iterate and concept. Model at the speed of thought
- Intelligently construct procedural modeling systems
- Easily create complex, precise and detailed assets
So much more to love
- Take a 3D project from concept to realization all in one application
- Leverage quick render previews without the waiting
- Make rigs that anyone can edit, just by clicking and dragging on a mesh
- Ongoing support for OCIO, USD, and FBX
- Hybrid renderer built to accommodate new technology
- upport for Python 3 and QT5
Direct download links 524 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best