Evermotion Archmodels Vol.182 : is a collection of 56 sets of models of branches, trunks, cones and stones – over 100 separate models are included (with textures and materials). We also are giving you a complete forest scene (3DS MAX and V-Ray) that you can see in the promotional video below.
The scans were made in the most ecologic region of Poland, the land of the last natural forest in Europe. All items in this collection were carefully scanned in north-european woods. They are perfect as the secondary elements in your visualizations – they will give a natural look and feel to your exterior shots. These items are suitable not only for creating fleece in the forest, they are also perfect for making natural looking surroundings of trees in your visualizations, for example – they can be great to put some variety to the lawn or rock garden.
The scanned models were optimized and retopologized in Zbrush and provided in the most popular 3d formats: MAX (Scanline, MentalRay and V-Ray), C4D (Advanced Renderer and V-Ray), FBX and OBJ. The scene was created in 3ds Max and V-Ray.
We also included moss texture maps that you can use with Forest Pack or V-Ray Fur to achieve even greater realism.
- Presented models and scenes were rendered in V-ray with 3ds Max.
- Browse PDF catalogue
- We also are giving you a complete forest scene (3DS MAX and V-Ray)
- obj – simple object without textures and materials (with mapping included)
- fbx – simple object without materials (with mapping and textures included)
- *.max – 2011 or higher
- Cinema 4D – R17
- Mental Ray *.max – with textures and shaders
- V-Ray *.max – 3.0 or higher
- Advanced Render *.c4d
- VRAYforC4D – 3.4
Watch the Introduction Video :