Ocean Game – Underwater Adventure Sound Library features all the essentials needed to complete compelling underwater experiences. With a look inside you’ll discover a hidden treasure chest of audio smartly organized for optimal workflow. For example, open the ambience loops folder and find warm water bubbles, designed tonal background sounds, bubbling underwater room-tones and flowing liquid currents for your production’s environmentals. Listen to the demo to hear all the categories.
Underwater Adventure Sound Library is made specifically for video games, animations, motion graphics, apps, videos, and film. For rapid prototypes or final mixes you’ll sound like a pro because you can instantly take advantage of the truly unique and meticulously produced sound palette – ready to use, straight into your mix.
Ready For Your Mix – No Need to Convert Files
As sound designers ourselves, we understand the needs and demands required to orchestrate the right sound. That’s why we put together Ocean Game Adventure Sound Effects Library to meet the needs of our fellow game developers and freelance sound designers at every level. It’s an unbeatable assortment and a better than a 10x value. 100’s of royalty-free audio assets at an everyday price.
All of the designed recordings are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format. That’s the quality you need to maintain a top-notch level of clarity and expression when sound editing, pitch shifting, and effects processing. Not only that, Ocean Game also provides 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and game ready MP3 versions of the entire collection so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and set sail. You might even find yourself in Atlantis!
- 1.87 GB of audio samples
- 540+ mixed and mastered sound effects
- All in 96k/24bit .wav files
- Inspired by the top water games like ABZU and Last Tide
- Designed game audio assets
- The go-to sound pack for game developers
- Perfect for games in and around water.
- 48 minutes of underwater audio experiences
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit, and game ready MP3
- Includes Soundminer metadata for easy search capability and pdf descriptions
- 24 achievements – level & power ups, discover hidden treasure, gains, game overs, unlocks, & more
- 46 ambience loops and sounds like underwater rumble, cave, sea floor, lava, sunken city, bubbles
- 13 breaks & shatters – coral, eggs, crate, metal tank, organic big and small hits
- 28 item collects, coins, crystals, divers gear, liquid, hazardous waste, minerals, seaweed, shellfish & more
- 69 creature vocalizations, big, small, hits, movements, whale calls & more
- 23 aquatic formations and plant growth like shells, spirits, coral builds, mechanical, water, air pockets
- 62 polished mechanisms – activate, buttons, engines, hi-tech sea sequences, robotics, turn on, system failure
- 40 warm water movements – air bubbles, ascending, lava bubbles, deep water current, resurface, splash, submerge & more
- 69 ocean game notifications – alarms, aquatic feedback, bubbly, digital, organic, hi-tech, short, metallic
- 53 designed user interface buttons, clicks, hi-tech chirps, holographic sea gear beeps, errors, select item
- 115 weapons & sweeteners – booms, glitches, electricity bursts & malfunctions, laser, underwater launcher, combat knifes, ink grenade, grappling hook
- All files are game-ready, mastered and optimized in length, size to reduce game distributions and space.
- All Royalty-Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)
Direct download links 7.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best