AAA Game Character Dragon
AAA Game Character Dragon : Unleash the mighty dragon overlord in your next fantasy game production! Introducing Epic Stock Media’s newest voiceover sound library “AAA Game Character Dragon”. This unique sound effects collection features a dominating villain that’s ready to feast on your enemies charred remains. He’s hungry, smells terrible, and did we mention ugly. He’s thirsting for revenge and will go to any length to get it. Some of his favorite hobbies are looting, hoarding heaps of treasure, laying vast to nearby towns and sleeping the day away at the highest peaks in the mountains. AAA Game Character Dragon voiceover sound library provides you with more than 420 immersive, game-ready voiceover sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The Dragons voice texture is deep, dynamic, looming, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing. Adding reverb and pitch shifting down/deeper will get you some crazy depths and dimensions with this excellent library of creature vocalizations.
A Truly Unique Character Voiceover Sound Library
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. By the way, you can check out other game character voiceover sound packs here.
Let the sunset on your enemies pitiful existences, penetrate strongholds with firestorms and blasts, and scourge the realms of fantasy worlds with the king of the mountain. AAA Game Character Dragon voiceover sound effects are not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic fantasy stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 429 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 594.4 MB of vocal samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3 version of the entire library
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film, and trailers
- 21 battle cries and sayings
- 12 breathing types – deep, growling, low, soft, heavy
- 12 coughing recordings – wheezy, throaty, hacking, laughing, stock, sick, short
- 10 sad cries – sad, pitiful, blubbering, short
- 138 immersive custom dialogue lines like I am the destroyer of all things, the dragon of war has come
- 27 fight vocals – aggressive, angry, growl, groan, swing, swipe, grunt, roar
- 20 jumping vocalizations – big, double jump, leap, growl, quick, roaring
- 17 laughing voice files – amused, deep, evil, chuckle, sarcastic, soft evil low, short
- 21 pain vocals – dying, hurt, wounded, painful, growling pain
- 151 stock dialogue lines like yes master, first blood, thank you – great for NPC or announcer characters
Direct download links 317 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best