Elefront 101 Distributed Data Models
Elefront 101 Distributed Data Models with Rhino Objects : As Grasshopper models have become an industry standard, there is the need of being able to control and update the vast amount of information these generate and navigate the increasing complexity these produce.
Nowadays there is no way to create a single model that can store or handle all the information necessary for a project also for computing performance reasons these wouldn´t be desirable. If instead we allocate a project´s information through different models and have an efficient way of connecting one with another, which not only allows us to interact with our information but also implement changes efficiently and propagate these changes across all our models in a secure and manageable way. This is what distributed data models with Rhino Objects allows and what Elefront is all about.
On this Elefront course, Ramon will walk you through the whole workflow of how Elefornt works by creating a highly detailed glassing facade system, in a similar way that Elefront was used in the Morpheus Hotel by Zaha Hadid.
Take Aways :
- Understanding the basic workflow and components of Elefront
- Baking and adding attributes to geometries
- Adding multiple attributes
- Referencing Geometries
- Advanced filtering of elements by user attributes
- Mapping data into geometries
- Assigning and inheriting attributes from host geometries
- Automating construction drawings
- Advanced detailing of parametric models
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 900 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best