Desert & Dawn
Dosch HDRI: Desert & Dawn is a valuable source of HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image) environments of outdoor spaces.
The 24 high-quality HDR images for desert and dawn backgrounds are provided in the most widely used formats:
- Light-Probe (Angular Map)
- Spherical Map (Latitude-Longitude)
Radiosity – and therefore the use of HDRIs is directly supported in many 3D-applications like Lightwave (version 6.0 and higher), Softimage|XSI, Maya & Mentalray, Pixar RenderMan, Bryce 6, Autodesk VIZ, messiah:render (Arnold), InSight (Integra), 3ds-max & VRay, 3ds-max & Brazil r/s (Splutterfish), 3ds-max & finalRender (Cebas), Cinema4D Version 8.1 and more. For further HDRI-rendering tools options the documentation of the used 3D-program should be consulted.
The HDR images are provided in the following formats:
- Light-Probe – 4096×4096, 2048×2048, 512×512 pixel
- Spherical Map – 10,000 x 5,000, 6248×3124, 2048×1024 pixel
- Vertical-Cross – 4686 x 6248 pixel
- Horizontal-Cross – 6248 x 4686 pixel
And each HDR image is provided in the industry standard .HDR. So they are useable in most rendering applications.
Pictures of this course :
Direct download links 2.51 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best