Detective Office – Game Development : This is a noir theme environment that shows a detective office in a rainy night with exterior design.
The assets can be used for office creations.
- High quality assets (interior)
- 2 Different buildings (in 3 types) and more than 35 street stuff objects for exterior design
- More than 70 high quality assets for interior desing
- PBR material (Almost every interior asset)
- Procedural textures (Wallpaper, Wood-barks, Roof plaster only)
- 512*512 to 4096*4096
- Collision: No
- Vertex Count: 2 tris (for small objects) to 22500 tris (for hero objects)
- LODs: No
- Number of Meshes: 172
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 138
- Number of Textures: 283
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows
- Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Important/Additional Notes: For Procedural textures you will need Substance plugin installed to your engine
- All textures are created and imported at 4k resolution and are reduced one by one at texture editor in Unreal engine, you can re size them in to a larger resolution as you desire.
Pictures of this course :
Direct download links 2.16 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best