Concrete – Volume One
Concrete – Volume One : This collection is all about concrete – the marble of the 20th century, as it has derisively been called. Whatever your attitude towards concrete may be, it is undoubtedly still the most important building material of our age.
The collection contains 50 multi-layered high-res textures, each consisting of diffuse, bump and specularity map.
The collection covers textures of the following categories: bricks & tiles, floor surfaces, panel formed surfaces, wall surfaces and misc
- 50 multi-layered textures
- Area covered on average approx. 25m²; over 1100m² in total
- Map resolution around 36 megapixel (e.g. 6000px x 6000px)
- Each with diffuse, specularity and bump map (153 maps total)
- All maps tile perfectly
- All maps come as lossless compressed PNG files
- Printer-friendly texture catalog (PDF format)
- New: Ready-to-use material setups for MaxwellRender™ 2.x (download-only
Direct download links : 4.7 GB
CGArchives Is The Best