EditingFilmingPremiere ProSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
Cinema Mastery – Pro Editor
PRO EDITOR is a complete masterclass for filmmakers that want to learn cinematic editing, sound design, and color grading.
The Entire Post Production Stack, All In One Easy To Follow Course
- Set up your physical and digital workspace for maximum efficiency and get the most out of your edit.
- What Computer Should I Use For Editing?
- Which Editing SOFTWARE Should I Use?
- Storage: Where Should I Store My Files?
- How To Set Up Your Workspace For Editing Efficiently
- How To Create A Good Editing Environment
- The BEST Keyboard Shortcuts For Maximum Efficiency
- How To ORGANIZE Your Files
- Creating Your First Timeline With Correct Settings
- Proxies: How To Edit Big Files With A Slow Computer
Learn how to craft a powerful edit that demands attention and tells a compelling story.
- How To Plan Your Edit Before Starting
- The “Bob Ross” Method: How To Get The Right Pacing
- 3 Time Saving Editing Tools You Didn’t Know Exist
- 3 Ways To Speed Up Productivity While Editing
- Storytelling: How To Use Editing To Tell A Story
- How To Edit To Music
- How To Create The Right Tone Or Mood In Your Edit
- How To Get Smooth Slow Motion In Post
- Using Speed Ramps To Add Interest To Your Edit
- How To Edit A Music Video With Multicam Sequences
- 4 Ways To Fix Badly Shot Footage In Post
- Seamless Transitions: How And When To Use Them
- How To Export Your Videos Without Losing Quality
Bring your edits to life with professional quality sound design and editing.
- Where To Get Sound Effects For Your Videos
- How To Layer Sound Effects For A Full Sound
- How To Make Voices Sound Clear In Your Edit
- 3 Easy Practical Effects You Can Create With EQ
- How To Create SFX With REVERB
- How To Record A Professional Voiceover In Your Bedroom
- Mixing: How To Get Consistent Volume Levels With Multiple Tracks
Learn how to color grade your videos and get a cinematic look every time!
- Color Theory: How To Use Color To Create A Mood
- Color Correction: Getting A Clean Image To Start With
- How To Use Curves To Get Creative With Your Color
- How To Use LUTs To Color Grade Faster
- How To Use Color Grading Scopes
- How To Get Accurate Skin Tones With Secondaries
- The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Professional Color
- 3 Tips To Finish Off Your Color Before Exporting
- Top 3 Color Grading Mistakes That Make Your Footage Look Amateur
- How To Color Match Different Cameras
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial