Character Rigging For Complete Beginners in 2020 : Interested in the world of 3D Animation, Character Rigging and 3D Rigging in general but don’t know how and where to start? Then this course is for you.
- A computer
- Any version of 3ds Max
- Exercise files are provided
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Motivation to learn 😉
My name is Anass Cherkaoui and I will be very glad to assist you and walk you step by step into the most entertaining field in the world.
With every lesson, you will discover the essential terms and definitions necessary to understand 3D Rigging through some practical examples. Also, You will comme across useful tips and techniques that will help you build knowledge and get started quickly with 3D Rigging.
This course is full of fun and excitement while at the same time delivering high quality content that’s applicable to every other 3D software besides Autodesk 3ds Max. It’s structured as follows:
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: Getting Started
- Chapter 03: 3D Rigging Concepts
- Bonus Chapter: Let’s Summarize
Furthermore, the course provides a set of exercise files, so not only will you build a solid foundation about 3D Rigging, but you will also get your hands-on practice what you have acquired using these exercise files so you can get the most out of this course.
And as a gift from me to you, I will include a bonus chapter that demonstrates the Takeaways from this course using a real example of a 3D animated shot and how you can build upon what you have acquired through some suggested courses.
So, What are you waiting for? I can’t wait to start this amazing journey with you. Let me help you build the necessary skills to start creating your own rigs TODAY.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in 3D Animation, Character Rigging and 3D Rigging in general.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn 3D Rigging but don’t know where to start.
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- It can also be used by intermediate persons as a reference to the 3D Rigging Concepts.
What you’ll learn
- Cover the most basic form of 3D Rigging which is linking or parenting.
- How to modify the pivot point of an object.
- Learn about groups and how to utilize them.
- Bone objects, what they are and why they are so useful.
- The benefits of working with inverse kinematics. and apply that to our arm rig project.
- Work with control objects and constraints to finish our arm rig
- The skinning process and how we can edit skin deformations
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best