Character Creation Guide
Character Creation Guide: Intro to PBR Assets for Games : In this foundational course we will be learning the fundamentals of Character Modeling, where we will cover the following core skill sets:
- Sculpting, Optimization, Texturing, and Character Setup
We’ll be utilizing the latest software packages that top tier gaming studios of today use to create all of your favorite titles! The software packages that we’ll be covering are:
- Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Unity Game Engine, and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- No prior knowledge of Unity or Marmoset needed.
- The course utilizes Maya 2018, but prior knowledge of any 3d modeling package is a plus.
- Zbrush 2018 with minimum version of ZBrush 4R7 is required.
- No prior knowledge of Substance Painter needed.
- Programming is a plus, but not required.
The great thing about this course, is that we has something in store for everyone. Whether you are just a beginner interested in Character Creation, or a Master professional looking to brush up on your current skill set, this course has material you surely won’t want to miss!
As with all Class Creative’s courses, we’ve laid out a structure that covers the full spectrum of industry standard character workflows from start to finish.
Please remember, if this is your first time creating a 3D character, we highly recommend that you follow the outline carefully, according to how our instructors have structured the course. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any details!
Who this course is for :
- Competency using a computer.
- Developers who want to add game development to their skill-set.
- Anyone with a passion for learning game development.
- Anyone who wants the ability to create assets for games.
What you’ll learn
- Model and sculpt high quality PBR assets for game development
- Gain a strong understanding of Topology
- Execute professional UV pipeline workflows
- Bake high fidelity sculpts to lower resolution assets
- PBR character texturing utilizing industry standard techniques
- Import and light final assets in Unity and Marmoset
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best