Character Concept Art
Character Concept Art With Cinema 4D and Arnold : In this tutorial, we´re going to cover the process behind the creation of a character concept from just an idea, to final image render. In this 8 hour session, you will learn how to approach a character 3D model design and deal with situations and challenges that one project of this scale could hold.
What are the topics?
Here are general topics covered in this tutorial.
- Developing the idea, character role and features.
- Getting introduced to Doodle tool in Cinema 4D.
- Creating base forms and features of the character.
- Going through a revision process on our current model.
- Creating details on established features.
- Working with materials in the scene.
- Going through another revision and working on necessary changes.
- Preparing the model for render.
- Rendering final image in Arnold (Note: this is not full in depth Arnold tutorial)
There are 21 project files included with this tutorial, in case you would like to follow along or try and recreate the process. Final model, Arnold materials and final scene are included.
Difficulty level : Intermediate to advanced
Introduction Content Video
- Setting up references
- What is Doodle Tool
- Shape Blockout Part 1
- Shape Blockout Part 2
- Creating the shoulder details
- Creating chest details
- Creating neck details
- Working on final adjustments
- Setting up materials and render with Arnold
Pictures of this course :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best