C# Intermediate Classes
C# Intermediate Classes, Interfaces and OOP : Whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps or games, understanding C# classes, interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming is crucial.
- Basic understanding of C# constructs: variables, type conversion, classes, conditionals and loops
This course is the second part of Mosh’s best-selling C# series and is all about classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming. In essence, you’ll learn:
- How to work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
- How to use encapsulation to reduce the impact of change
- How to improve the robustness of your code
- How to re-use code using inheritance and composition
- Why composition is better than inheritance
- How to build extensible applications using polymorphism
- How to develop loosely-coupled, extensible and testable applications using interfaces
There are lots of free tutorials and videos on YouTube. Why would you want to take this course?
The answer is simple: quality of teaching.
Mosh is a passionate software engineer with over 13 years of experience developing applications in C#. He is the author of several best-selling C# courses on Udemy and knows how to lead you through a series of baby steps in a logical way.
So, from the very beginning to the very end, you’ll be confident that you’ll be in good hands and watching every minute of the course, unlike the reading many free tutorials and videos, does not waste your precious time.
Each section is equipped with a balanced mix of theory and practice. At the end of each section you’ll get exercises to master the concepts you learn in that section.
And one last reason: all videos are produced with high quality video/audio, to provide you the best learning experience.
THE COMPLETE C# PACKAGE
This course is the second part of Mosh’s complete C# series :
- Part 1: C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- Part 2: C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and Object-oriented Programming
- Part 3: C# Advanced: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level
Who this course is for:
- Any C# developer who wants to master classes and interfaces
- Any C# programmer who wants to better understand object-oriented programming
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 566 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best