Build 2D and 3D Games
Build 2D and 3D Games with Unity Bolt Visual Scripting : Welcome to our course on How To Build 2D and 3D games with Unity Bolt Visual Scripting.
- No experience required
Unity is a fantastic engine that enables you to make production-quality games. Build for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android all from a single project!
This course is designed for game developers of all levels who want to learn Unity’s visual scripting tools. Bolt is a visual framework around the UnityEngine API.
If you’re new to Unity, this is a great gateway into gameplay programming. If you’re an experienced developer, check out a fresh new take on traditional coding. No matter your skill level, this is a fun way to dive into Unity.
What to expect to learn from this course:
What is Unity?
- It is used to build 2D, 3D, and VR games and apps.
- Large asset store
- Large documentation and support
What is Unity Visual Scripting (Bolt)?
- Create logic for games or applications without writing code.
- Visual, node-based graphs
- Like Unreal blueprints
What is included in this course:
- All Unity project files included
- 6 3D models included
This Unity course is for absolute beginners & for seasoned programmers!
This course will take you down a guided learning path. You’ll learn to code and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.
Not only will you build games, but you will learn how to do it the way the pros do.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience
- Experienced developers new to Unity visual scripting
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn’t know where to start
- Visual problem solvers interested in game development
What you’ll learn
- Build 2D & 3D Unity games
- Apply for Jr. Game Developer jobs as a Unity 3D developer
- Basics of the Bolt visual editor
- Making a first-person controller without coding!
Direct download links 18.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best