Blender Market – K-CyclesX and K-Cycles RTX
K-CyclesX is a highly optimized custom build of Cycles-X render engine, ultra denoiser and realtime viewport effects for Blender. It is fully compatible with Cycles and designed for Nvidia GPUs.
- Final renders up to 2x faster.
- Viewport preview renders up to 2x faster.
- New Ultra Denoiser with the latest Intel denoiser technology and multi pass for clean and super sharp images.
- Ultra Denoiser works inside Blender without needing the compositor and has great performance avoiding complicated compositor nodes.
- Even faster renders using intelligent scene and settings optimizations preset modes with higher K-CyclesX performance while still maintaining good image quality.
- Amazing viewport Post FX including BLOOM effects, FLARES with glare, anamorphic and ghosts, Tone Mapping and Lens effects that elevates your art to the next level.
- All K-CyclesX Post FX effects are animation ready with all the settings fully keyable and with previews on the viewport.
- The K-CyclesX Post FX effects can be done in the viewport or final render both in GPU or CPU.
- Cycles and Cycles-X image quality with less render noise.
- Fully compatible with Cycles, Cycles-X and all Blender addons.
- Regular stable release and alpha builds updates with the latest features from the Blender.
- One version optimized for both Optix and Cuda.
- Easy to use without the need of changing Cycles settings for fast performance.
Speed up your CyclesX rendering up to 2X!
Hi, I’m Eric Klein. Some of you may know me from the Blender forums and my focus on creating the most photo-realistic renders possible in EEVEE and Cycles.
I have spent a lot of time on how best to obtain near photo results, with the purpose of speeding up my Archviz interior renders with EEVEE and Cycles. I found Cycles renders to always be better. And of course with Cycles, it’s mostly just pointing the camera and taking a picture– no elaborate steps necessary.
So, for the past two years, I’ve set about creating my own version of Blender, and relentless testing using various settings and optimizations, all focused towards creating a blazing fast Cycles and now Cycles-X rendering, and in many cases it can even compete with EEVEE render times.
Who is it for?
K-CyclesX is for Blender users who want to speed up their Cycles-X renderings and improve image quality using the best ultra denoiser and viewport/final render Post FX effects. With it’s automatic “K-CyclesX Intelligence,” it is a breeze to use and needs virtually no ramp up time. Just launch it and start rendering. And there are a number of non-destructive presets to work with as well.
K-CyclesX is tested with many of the top addons, including Hard Ops, Boxcutter, KIT OPS, SYNTH and many others. It is updated regularly and includes updates to the latest alpha releases.
Of course speed of renderings and animtions. Noise free and very sharp images using the “Ultra Denoiser”. Real-time Post FX effects in the viewport and final render like BLOOM and Tone Mapping help bring your art to the next level with ease and immediate results. Plans for adding even more features to the K-CyclesX engine. Stay tuned!
Consider the chart below where we compare K-CyclesX to the latest Cycles-X build of Blender, and we’ve thrown in a comparison to E-Cycles 7 as well. Tests done with the same render samples, noise pattern values, transparent shadows and defaults. You’ll see K-Cycles up to 2x faster than CyclesX and E-Cycles 7.
Direct download links 565 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this plugin